Friday, August 23, 2019

WELCOME TO THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR

ANOTHER YEAR IS APPROACHING


I want to welcome you all to another exciting school year 2019-2020. Let me introduce myself.  My name is Brandon Dougherty. I am in my 21st year of teaching and education. I'm in my 20th year of Catholic School education.  Here are some highlights: 


  • 20 years of teaching in Catholic Education
  • Formally taught at Ursuline Academy in Wilmington
  •  Graduated from Cabrini College
  • History and Religion Teacher for many years
  • Starting my second year at All Saints Catholic School 4th Grade

The purpose of this blog will be to inform you of what is going on in our classroom. It will feature highlights from our lessons and student achievement.  There will not be pictures of our students. I will only mention the first names of students not last names.  And all postings will be from me. If you have any questions please e-mail me at bdougherty@ascsde.org 

I'm looking forward to a fantastic year! Take Care! 


Brandon Dougherty: 4th Grade Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment